Januzaj , The next Giggs

Januzaj is a beautifully-balanced player who's only 18 years old and which is growing into his frame but he has an excellent balance excellent acceleration and he is technically very good. He has Proved in some moments with his performances that he's gonna be one of manchester united's Stars . He has established himself as a starting 11 player in david moyes squad by his latest performances, scoring 4 goals and assisting 3 since coming from the youth academy this year.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Rafael's preview


Rafael started the vast majority of matches as United regained the title in 2012/13. Here, in an interview first published in the Champions issue of Inside United, he reflects on the success and looks forward to recharging his batteries at home in Brazil ahead of another big campaign...
Firstly, well done on winning the title again…
It was an amazing season but maybe we could have won against Real Madrid in the Champions League, you know. However, being a champion means that it is a very, very good season.
Incredible, your first response is to cite a rare negative from the season…
Exactly - that’s the mentality. We couldn’t win against Madrid and we were disappointed about that. But it’s okay, we won the league title and I think we were very focused this season to get the trophy back to Old Trafford.
Surely there's no doubt United were the best team, given the final table...
If you see the points difference at the top, you can definitely see we have been the best team. As I’ve said, we have been so focused. We came back in some games to recover points when we were losing, and it has been very good overall.
How do you view the season personally?
I think I have just been consistent this season. I think I am getting more mature, like I’ve always said, and it has been a very good season for me.
You played 20 out of 21 games at one point. Did that kind of run help you?
I am pretty sure I’ve never played that many in a row before! That consistency is so good for a player and I am very happy to have enjoyed that.
How did it feel to be among Sir Alex's tips for the Player of the Year award?
That’s very nice to hear coming from him. There are such good players at United, and the fact that he picked me as one of the four [van Persie, Carrick and De Gea were the others] is so good. I’m very happy.
Was it important Sir Alex got his message across after the disappointing end in 2012?
Exactly. After the game at Sunderland, when we were on the bus, he said to us: "See what happened today. Don't forget that." I'll make sure I'll always remember.
Which of your goals was your favourite, Liverpool or QPR?
My favourite one is QPR because they played so hard in closing everyone down and working together, so maybe it was harder to score a goal, but I managed to get one. I think it’s the best one I’ve ever scored.
Which was your best performance?
That’s also QPR, I think, I played very well. I did play some good games - I was very good against Everton at home.
Which team-mate gave the best individual performance?

No comments:

Post a Comment