Januzaj , The next Giggs

Januzaj is a beautifully-balanced player who's only 18 years old and which is growing into his frame but he has an excellent balance excellent acceleration and he is technically very good. He has Proved in some moments with his performances that he's gonna be one of manchester united's Stars . He has established himself as a starting 11 player in david moyes squad by his latest performances, scoring 4 goals and assisting 3 since coming from the youth academy this year.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

De Gea's Reds pride


David De Gea was interviewed for Old Trafford's 12th Man - the official newsletter for all season-ticket holders.. 
What do you like best about playing in the English Premier League?Playing for United, one of the greatest clubs in the world, is always a source of pride to me. Every time I pull the shirt on, I'm pulling on the history of this club.
How do you like to relax away from football?I spend time at home, with my family. I watch a lot of films and like to play video games with my friends. Normal stuff, really, but I'm not in my house all the time. I often go shopping, go for a walk and go into the city centre. I put the subtitles on for English films so I can distinguish better what they're saying, which helps improve my English.
How often do you get together with your family and friends?Well, I relax with my family a lot. I go out with friends, go bowling, have a meal. I relax and have a good time.
If you weren't a footballer what would you be?All I can remember is wanting to be a footballer. It's all I've ever wanted to do and it's hard for me to even consider doing anything else. I guess if football wasn't an option, I would have concentrated a bit harder at school and put my mind to my studies. I would probably have gone to university and tried to attain a degree related to sport. I also enjoyed history at school, learning about important dates and events.
As a young boy, how did you first get involved with football?I played with my father from a very young age. The first thing I remember is playing football in my home our outside. It was all I did! I joined AtletI was around five or six years old and just a small boy.
Goalkeepers sometimes score goals. Although you've never scored a goal professionally, have you ever scored in a match as a goalkeeper?
Not as a keeper but, as a youngster, I played as an outfield player. I was a forward and scored lots of goals but eventually settled on being a goalkeeper. I think I've always liked to pass the ball and dribble - in the Spain under-age teams, I used to practise with the ball at my feet. And, at a club like United, it's important to be able to support the team in every way.ico Madrid's Academy when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment