Januzaj , The next Giggs

Januzaj is a beautifully-balanced player who's only 18 years old and which is growing into his frame but he has an excellent balance excellent acceleration and he is technically very good. He has Proved in some moments with his performances that he's gonna be one of manchester united's Stars . He has established himself as a starting 11 player in david moyes squad by his latest performances, scoring 4 goals and assisting 3 since coming from the youth academy this year.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Rooney eyes top four finish

Wayne Rooney's priority for the remainder of the campaign is to help the Reds to a 20th title triumph, but the striker also has one eye on cementing a place in the top four of the club's all-time scorers list before the season's out.

Rooney, who has netted 28 times this term, is just four behind George Best and Dennis Viollet in the goals chart on 175.

Winning the league is Wazza's ultimate aim, but climbing the scoring ladder remains a personal goal.

"I’ve seen about the all-time scoring record and a few people have reminded me of it as well, but I’m still a long, long way away from Sir Bobby [Charlton, on 249 goals] and Denis Law [on 237]," the striker told Inside United.

"I’m obviously proud to be up there and be in touching distance of some legends of the club. Hopefully I can overtake them soon."

Rooney still has a long way to go before he can take over top spot from Sir Bobby Charlton who is sitting on 249, but it's a target he'd love to beat one day.

"It would be an unbelievable feeling if I could get his record, but as I said before I’m still a long way away. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to do it," added the 26-year-old.

"It’s not something I look at all the time, it’s something I’ll probably take more notice of when I’ve finished playing. But I’m certainly proud to be where I am at the moment."

More: Welbeck gets Rooney vote | Blog - Memorable night for Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment